The Hirer agrees
- To pay for any breakages, loss or damage to the property before departure.
- To take care of the property and leave it in a clean and tidy condition. The hirer is responsible for any additional cleaning costs incurred.
- The maximum number of persons allowed at the property is clearly stated and must not be exceeded. We reserve the right to terminate the hire without notice and without refund in case of a breach of this condition.
- Pets must not be allowed on any of the soft furnishing or beds.
- Pets must have their own blankets to protect the floor coverings.
- Pets must not cause any annoyance or intimidate occupants of adjoining properties.
- Pets must not be left alone in the property.
- Failure to clean up after pets will be heavily surcharged.
- Every reasonable effort has been made to indicate possible safety hazards In the property. However it is the responsibility of guests to inspect the property and grounds upon arrival and note any possible hazards; and to check the layout of the property so that in an emergency they can get out quickly and easily.
- If for any reason beyond our control the property is not available on the date booked, all rent paid will be refunded. The hirer shall have no further claims.
- Properties are available after 3.00pm on day of arrival and must be vacated by 10.00am on day of departure.
If the hirer wishes to cancel the booking/s he should advise us immediately by telephone, followed by a confirmation letter. We will use our best endeavours to re-let the property. If such replacement is obtained, a refund will be paid, but if we are unable to re-let we will retain any payment made.